Unconventional: not conventional; not bound by or conforming to convention, rule, or precedent; free from conventionality.

Notions: opinions, views, beliefs, conceptions, or ideas.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Thinking about Facebook....

I like my relationship with Facebook. Pretty straightforward, I like catching up with old friends and I only get moderately annoyed by hearing from people I don't really care to catch up with. However, yesterday, someone I know was "friended" by a 62 year old friend of their parents. Now, I understand that Facebook has long become mainstream but, c'mon, really? It makes me think of going "silent" on all these networking sites. When Mom's friends start catching up...wow! I'm happy for the folks at Facebook but having serious reservations about my future participation....

No comments: